Once you have saved your credentials in myPresences it is a good idea to save a list of usernames and passwords to keep separately or for backup.
You can easily create a list of all your credentials and save them to a CSV file on your computer at any time.
The exported list is sorted alphabetically on the name of the service and includes:
- Service Name. Eg. Facebook, Yelp.
- Service URL. A link to your presence on the service.
- Username. The username you use to login to manage your account on the service.
- Password. The password you set on the service.
- Email. This is the email address that owns the account and may be the same as your username.
- Login Method. (If login is via one of the social services)
To export your credentials:
- Go to your credentials page under Tools on the Navigation bar.
- Click the three dot menu in the header.
- Click Export
- Your credentials file will be saved on your computer in your default download location. The filename will contain todays date.