We collect search results for each of your keywords once every week for each of the following search engines:
- Google Mobile.
- Google Maps.
- Bing Local.
Keywords will only be run on Google Maps and Bing Local if the keywords are relevant to local search.
Up to 100 results will be collected for each keyword on each search engine.
Once a search has been run for each keyword you will see information for each keyword showing how you rank for each search engine and any change since last week.
For each search engine the following is shown:
- Your best ranking and change since last week.
- Your best profile ranking and change since last week.
- The percentage of page 1 that is owned by you and change since last week.
When you click on a keyword summary line the results for that keyword will be shown.
When you click on a keyword in the keyword list the search results will be shown.
A tab will be added for each search engine so you can see the results from each search engine for the keyword.
At the top of each tab will be a summary with:
- The search term and a link to the search on the search engine.
- When the search was last run.
- The number of results.
- Your best website rank.
- Your best presence rank.
- The % of page 1 that is controlled by your website or your presences.
Each search result is displayed with:
- The rank of the result
- The logo and domain for the website the result is for.
- The search result with the title, link and description.
- If the search result belongs to your business we will show information about the presence
Adding presences and citations from search results
If a search result is for a link that we are not already tracking for your business an Add button will be added to the search result line.
If the search result link belongs to your business clicking the Add button will add it to your business under myPresences.
If the result link is not one for one of the services that we monitor it will be added as a Clipping.
Please sign in to leave a comment.