myPresences comes with a handful of default Report Profiles that are composed from our collection of Report Components.
You cannot modify the default report profiles but you can create new report profiles and select the components that you would like on the report and save them so they are available for all the businesses that you manage.
To create a custom report profile:
- Go to your Account from the dropdown by clicking on the user avatar.
- Click on the Report Profiles tab.
- Click the New button.
- Enter a name for the new report and click Save.
- Set a Title for the report which will appear on the report cover page. Leave blank if you do not want a title.
- Select report components on the left and either click the Add button or drag the component to the right.
- Click the Save button to save the report.
Note: you can re-order the report components on the right side to set the order of the report.
When you return to the Agency list or go to the Reports section your new report profile will be available to be selected.