When you signup we send an email to the email address you used.
This is to verify:
- You are a real person.
- It was you that signed up, not someone who used your email address.
You just need to click the blue activation link in the email to activate full access to your account.
If you account is not activated you will still be able to login and add your business, but we will not begin the onboarding process for your business and start the process of discovering how your business is represented online.
the email you are looking for will be from registration and the email address email@example.com (not checked), and will have the title [mypesences.com] Confirm E-mail Address.
A second email will arrive after 10 minutes welcoming you to myPresences, this is not the registration email.
If you have not received your activation email there are a number of things you should check.
- Did you use the right email account?
- Did you miss-spell the email address?
- Has the email gone to your spam folder?
- If you are using Gmail has the email gone to another tab like promotions, updates or social?
Most of the time the email has gone to a spam folder or the Promotions tab in gmail.
If you have checked all of the above and still do not have the email please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org .