If you have more than one business location that you would like to manage with myPresences it is advisable that you add them under the one account (login). This makes it much easier for you to manage your locations and gives you a number of benefits. See Working with Multiple Businesses.
To add a second location (or any number of additional locations) simply click on your business name in the top header and in the drop down choose Add New Business.
This will take you to the new business page that you used to add your original location, see Adding your Business for more information on adding your new location.
Adding Peer Locations
If the business location you are adding is a peer of your existing business (or a competitor) and you already have a license then you can add up to 3 (depending on your license) peers or competitors so that you can track them against your own business.
Adding more than one Managed Location
If you are adding a second location then you will need to add the new business location to your license. Once you have at least one subscription you will be able to add additional business locations as detailed below.
To do this:
- Add your second location.
- Go to your User Settings Page by clicking on your name in the top right and choosing settings.
- Scroll to the subscriptions section and click the Change button beside the new business.
- Choose the plan for the new business location.
- A confirmation will appear letting you know the business location has been upgraded.
Your new business location will be added to your license.