Zapier is a platform that provides the ability to integrate many different applications and to automate processes and workflows across applications.
myPresences is integrated with the Zapier platform to provide the ability to:
- Automatically send information on new reviews to other applications.
- Automatically add new contacts and add them to campaigns from other applications.
A zapier integration is called a Zap.
The myPresences Zap is currently private, so you will need to request access before you can use it.
Follow this link to access the Zap.
Actions allow you to automatically initiate an action within myPresences from other applications.
We currently support the following actions.
Add Feedback Request
This action allows you to add contacts to myPresences and automatically enroll them in a campaign (to request reviews from them).
Some examples of usage might be:
- Adding a contact and requesting a review when a sale is made in a point of sale application
- Adding a contact and requesting a review when an invoice is raised
- Adding contacts in a database to a campaign and requesting reviews from each contact
Triggers allow information generated by myPresences to be automatically used in other applications.
We currently support the following triggers.
When a new review is received this trigger allows the review to be sent to other applications.
This Tigger is currently under development.