If you have a list of existing presences for a business you can import them into myPresences.
All you need is the url of the presence.
To import presences create a CSV file with the following columns with the first row being a valid column name (case does not matter).
|Field||Required||Valid Column Names||Notes|
|User Name||No||username, user_name,email,login||The username or email to login to your account on the service the presence belongs to.|
|Password||No||password||The password to login to your account on the service the presence belongs to.|
|Presence Url||Yes||url,link||The url to the presence to be added.|
If usernames and passwords are specified they will be stored with the presence and will be available in the credentials tab for the presence.
To import presences for a business:
- Select the business from the top dropdown for which you want to import presences.
- Go to Business Setup. Navigation Bar -> Setup -> Business.
- Click the Import Presences button at the bottom of the page.
- Select the csv file from the file popup selector.
- A notification will indicate the number of presences imported.
- The presences will appear under the presences page and each one will be listed on the timeline.
If a url already exists or is not a valid presence on the service it will not be added.
If a presence is not added and you feel it is valid please contact us and we will investigate.
Please sign in to leave a comment.