Every presence has its own page which contains very detailed information on the presence.
On the profile page you can:
- See all the KPI's associated with the presence and the change over the last 30 days.
- Set and access Service Credentials for the presence (and all presences on the same service).
- Access presence related actions such as reporting problems, claiming links and more.
- See Suggested Improvements and Search Visibility for the presence.
- See the Aspects the presence support.
- See business data for every aspect as it appears on the presence.
- See Posts, Reviews, Followers, Photos, Videos and more for the presence.
- Remove the presence from being managed by myPresences.
Actions accessible from here
On the presence profile page you can do the following if available:
- Login to the service for this presence.
- Claim the presence.
- Create a new account on the service.
- Make a change by going to the Make a Change page on the service.
- Go to the Dashboard for the presence on the service.
- Go to the Analytics for the presence on the service.
- Test email delivery if the service supports contacting the business.
- Stop managing the presence in myPresences (will not affect the presence online)