You can provide controlled access to your account to other people so they can login to myPresences and access the businesses and areas you wish.
This is great for:
- Giving other members of your team access to help you manage your business online
- Giving clients access to businesses you are managing for them
- Providing limited access to external parties to help you manage your business online
You have full control of which businesses each user can access and which areas of myPresences they can see.
You have the option of either Adding a user to your account or Inviting a user.
We recommend Adding a user as this allows you to preconfigure their roles and the businesses they can access. When a user is invited they cannot access anything until their new account is setup.
Add a new user
- Go to the account page.
- Click on the Users tab.
- On the Users tab click on the Add User button.
- A popup will appear. Enter the users Email address, First name and Last name.
- Press the Add button to add the new user to your account.
- A popup will appear with the new users initial password. Please record this and provide this to the new user.
The new user will now be able to login with their email address and the initial password provided.
At this point the user will have full access to every business in your account.
If you wish to restrict the users access you can set which businesses they can see and what access they have.
Once you are ready for the person to access your account you should send them an email or other message with information on how to access their account.
This should include:
- A link to login
- Their username/email to login.
- Their initial password.
- Optionally. A link to their user profile so they can change their password. This will be https://app.mypresences.com/user/
They can change their password once they have logged in for the first time on their user settings page.
Inviting a user to your account
You can also invite users to your account. This will send an email to the person inviting them to join your team on myPresences.
If they accept they can create an account and choose a password and will be added to your account.
Inviting a user has the advantage that they can choose their own password on signup rather than being assigned one.
We recommend using the Add User option above.