You can control which areas of the platform a user can see and access by assigning them a role.
Before you can assign a role you should create one or more roles.
Set a role for a user
- Go to the Users tab on the Accounts page.
- Find the user for whom you want to set a role.
- Click on the Set Access button on their row.
- Choose the role you wish to apply to the user from the Roles dropdown (if not there add it).
- Press the Save button to save your changes.
When you refresh the page the role will be shown on the users row in the Users tab.
The change to the users role will take affect the next time they refresh the page or login.