If you have many business to manage its is best to import them into myPresences.
This can be done from the top of your account page, but clicking on Import Businesses.
Businesses are imported from a CSV file.
This file can be created by you or exported from another application where you manage your business locations.
The file should be saved to the local file system of your computer.
The import file should contain a header row with the names of the columns to be imported and a row for each business to be imported.
The import file should contain the following columns with one of the supported headers.
|Business Name||name, business_name, businessname, business name|
|Street Address||street, street address, street_address|
|Locality||locality, suburb, city|
|Region||region, state, county|
|Postal Code||postcode, zip, postalcode, postal_code|
|Phone Number||phone, phonenumber, phone_number|
|Website Url||website, web, weburl, web_url|
|Email Address||email, email_address, emailaddress|
To import your business once you have prepared your import file.
- Go to your account page.
- Click on Import Businesses.
- Select the import file from your file system.
- Once the businesses have loaded check each one to ensure the information is correct and you have as many of the columns filled as possible.
- Click the Import Button.
- Your businesses will be added to your account page as Pending.
When a business is pending it has no license and is free.
You can use pending businesses to:
- Load in all businesses for an agency for future use
- Add all locations in a multi location business
- When adding a business you can move presences to pending businesses when they better match that business
Pending businesses are not onboarded so will have no presences, reviews or other information until they are activated.
Activating a business
To activate a pending business:
- Click on the three dots icon to the right of the business in your account business list.
- Choose the activate option.
The business will then use a license and start the onboarding process to load presences, reviews and start managing the business.