myPresences supports syncing for a few services, but the majority of websites that we monitor do not allow syncing.
If you are not listed on a service we have a listing creation service that will create them for you by hand.
There are some other platforms that do support syncing (such as Yext and Uberall) but the services synced to include a lot of generic and irrelevant directories that may not be important to your business.
Some of these services support syncing to niche services but they are only available under premium plans that are expensive.
Taking control of your listings
Syncing your profiles may not be the best option for you anyway.
It may take a little more effort to setup your main listings yourself but you gain control of your pages which has a number of advantages.
- You can set fields that the syncing service doesn't support to make your listings better.
- You can add more variation in things like descriptions that syncing services may be limited by. For example, syncing services may truncate data to fit better across multiple services.
- You can take advantage of other features of the listing such as adding specials, events and messages.
- You can claim the listing so you always have control yourself rather being under the control of a syncing company.
- You will not lose control of your data if you stop paying for a syncing service.
As you don't control your listings when they are synced there is a danger of the listing being removed or reverted if you stop using the syncing service.
Or, you may have a zombie listing that you can't update and can't remove.
Creation of new listings
We do support creation of new listings on over 150 services. This is done by our team by hand using the information in your profile.
See Ordering listings for more information.
When you need to update an existing listing myPresences makes it as easy as possible to do this.
- We link you directly to the page where you can update your listing.
- If you need to create an account you can store your account email, username and password in our Credentials manager.
- We offer a browser extension called the Agent that makes it very easy to update your information. In many cases we will automatically set fields for you.
Services that support syncing
The following services can be synced from myPresences.
- Google Business Profile
We are working on adding the following soon: