The quickest way to add contacts for your campaigns is to import them.
Contacts can be imported on the Get Reviews page by clicking on the Import Contacts button.
When you click the button you will be asked to select the csv file from your file system and then the contacts in the file will be imported.
Once complete the number of contacts imported will be shown.
If a contact with an email already exists then will not be imported and the message will indicate the number of contacts the already existed.
Imported contacts will be added to the contact list.
Format of Import file
To import contacts your data should be saved as a csv (comma separated) file, with the first row naming the columns.
The columns can be in any order as long as they are correctly named. There can be extra columns, these will be ignored.
For the import to be valid there should be at least:
- A first name column.
- Either an Email or Mobile\Cell column.
The columns supported are:
- First Name. Can be named either of first_name, first, firstname.
- Last Name. Can be named either of last_name, last, lastname.
- Email. Can be named either of email, emailaddress, email_address.
- Mobile\Cell. Can be named either of mobile, cell, phone, phonenumber, phone_number.
Columns names can be any case.
Please sign in to leave a comment.